Tradesman Insurance Cover
Tradesman Insurance Cover - In association with

Call free on 0800 988 0402 to discuss your requirement
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm or request a call back

 Tradesman Insurance Cover
Builders Insurance
Plumbers Insurance
Electricians Insurance
Plasterers Insurance
Decorators Insurance
Carpenters Insurance
Tilers Insurance
Floorers Insurance
Window Fitters Insurance
Roofers Insurance
Other Trades
Tradesman Insurance Cover

Review the different types of cover you or your company may require below. Alternatively, simply call the number below to discuss you requirements.

Take Action - Get a Quote!
Call Free on 0800 988 0402 or request a call back
Public & Products Liability
Public Liability covers you against death or bodily injury to the public and it also covers you for loss or damage to property not owned by you or in your custody or control. Products liability protects you in the event that any product you make or supply to someone causes injury or damage through your negligence. It includes solicitor's fees, all costs and litigation expenses, damages and claimant's costs which you would be legally liable for. The policy also provides cover for any fees and expenses incurred in respect of a tax investigation.

Temporary Staff
If you sometimes employ temporary staff, Public & Employers Liability cover can be arranged for them without having to add those workers as permanent employees.

Personal Accident
Accidents can and do happen. We can provide cover for you, your partners and employees against accidental bodily injury. This cover does not have to be restricted to work activities, and can include injuries sustained in your or your employees' own time.

Employers Liability
If you employ staff, it is a statutory requirement to have Employers Liability insurance to cover you in the event of death or bodily injury to your employees whilst they are working for you. Our employers liability provides employment protection for fees and expenses incurred whilst defending disputes with employees.

Own Tools
We know your tools are your business, which is why we can cover you for loss, theft or accidental damage of your hand and power tools. The cover also extends to include your tools whilst they are in transit or left in your vehicle (subject to conditions)

Contract Works
As a contractor working on site, you may find contract conditions make you responsible for the works, materials and plant, including hired-in plant, whilst on site. The Contract Works element of the policy (where selected) covers you for loss or damage to temporary or permanent works whilst undergoing construction. Cover includes damage to partially completed works. There is automatic cover to include any materials that will be used in a contract whilst either adjacent to, on or in transit to the contract site. This also includes cover for any of your own plant or hired in plant, scaffolding, site huts or temporary buildings that are owned or hired by you.

Hired in Plant
Hired in Plant cover is often required for businesses on both a regular and occasional basis, where plant is to be hired in and will be used ONLY at the permanent premises of the Insured. Cover is on a legal liability basis (under the terms of the hiring agreement) and includes continuing hire charges liability.

Stock and materials are valuable assets for many small businesses, whether stored at home, at your business premises, on site or in transit. Cover excludes theft or attempted theft from unattended vehicles if all doors and windows have not been locked. Vehicles must be left overnight garaged in a locked building or secure in a fully enclosed yard or compound.

Business Equipment
Equipment whether it is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged anywhere in Europe and for up to 30 days anywhere in the world together with equipment while in transit or left in your vehicle. * Cover includes the cost of changing locks following theft of your keys, as well as theft of employees' and visitors' personal belongings. * Cover excludes theft or attempted theft from unattended vehicles if all doors and windows have not been locked. Vehicles must be left overnight in a locked building e.g. garage or secure in a fully enclosed yard or compound.

JLT Business Insurance Services. A division of Jardine Lloyd Thompson UK Limited. Lloyd's Broker. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. A member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group. Registered Office: 6 Crutched Friars, London EC3N 2PH. Registered in England No 00338645. VAT No. 244 2321 96. Smithtec Ltd are introducer appointed representatives of Jardine Lloyd Thompson UK Limited